Monday, February 2, 2009

An unhappy home makes an unhappy.....

Well I'm back to work now:-( and I'm back to the crashpad. The new girls are here which I don't mind. I don't think everyone is as okay with this as I am. I think the problem is the bathroom situation. This whole boy/girl restroom thing is to much. Hopefully everyone can just get along and we can work something out. I actually really like one of the girls Tyra she's pretty cool. But I can sense some Real World drama slowly beginning. Carmen doesn't even want to be here anymore :-( because it's so many people here. I'm sure in a few months maybe some of these people won't be here. I lovvee being here so maybe I can spread my looovveee.

We also had another Real World moment. It was funny as hell. Carlton one of our quieter roomies who doesn't say much spazed the eff out on Brit. I mean he cursed her out for not closing the door all the way. "BRITTANY WERE YOU RAISED ON A FU*@IN BARN?!? CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!!!" Now this was a shock to everyone. Being that Carlton doesn't talk that much and to hear him curse out someone like that was pretty funny. And then at the end of all of this called her a bitch. I mean I don't think we would even have to do any editing for TV for this one. It was perfect. Like previews for next week perfect.

McFlyin aka Joey and the g/f broke up. I think she's pretty stupid for this but hey..that's just my opinion. She doesn't know wtf she's missing. That's why good women like me can't find good men. Because chicks like her ruin it for the rest of us. Is it just me or down south girls just don't know any better? UGH... This could have been about 7 minutes of airtime. A nice dramatic phone convo.

NASTY ALERT::: I... CT aka SkyPrincess had to do the unthinkable yesterday. I had to drop the kids off AKA commit a terrorist act in the lav AKA take a number 2 AKA poop on the airplane. I have been doing this for 2 yrs and 4 months and always told myself I would NEVER do this heinous act. It was horrible and I almost cried. But I knew I couldn't hold it for three more legs. Just know that day I lost a piece of my pride having to do THAT on the airplane.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY::::

Why are people never happy with the way they are? Would you want to change anything about yourself? WHAT IS LIFE REALLY ABOUT???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol at the bathroom thing. I abhor public restrooms and try not to eat anything well before I board. I think i have done it like three times in the several dozen times I have flown. Still though besides a bit of roommate drama a rather plain post. Winter blahs must be setting in. And you are right bad girls ruin good guys. Look at me I am all bitter and destroyed...lol