Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hotel Crashpad

So...word on the street is we have THREE more girls moving in the house. Besides the fact that there is no room their brand new girls. Brand new flight attendants can be very annoying. Hopefully they are cool so we don't have any problems with these chicks.
But I really don't care. Because I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow with a whole bunch of other flight attendants. So because of the fact that I will be intoxicated there will be no blogging for a few days. I have to focus on my drinking and recovery operations in a timely manner so I can enjoy all my time in Vegas.
We went out to eat last night at a homeade Italian restaurant. I thought it was freakin awesome. Me, Princess, and Keith. And all of sudden we got on the topic of when virginity was lost. Ofcourse Princess kept her mouth shut, I said my age, and Keith said he couldn't remember. You know this intrigued me. So we tried to think back as far as we could. I wanted him to write a list but he wouldn't. He said as long as he remembered he has been fu****g. Icky and funny all at the same time. Princess hates when we talk about things like this. She really hates when I say the words 'slob' as in she slobbed him down or the word 'cunt'. It's so funny so I say it all the time.
Oh!! And how could I forget! Super Real World situation happened. Keith and CC made up. Yes. Now it wasn't dramatic enough but we could have fixed that for you MTV or VH1. We could have added a few tears and maybe even another argument before the make up. Well....VLV09 here I come!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lacks your usual ooomph, but not bad. I totally understand the inability to cuss. Man, my co workers are prudes and I have to hold it in all day.